For MPAI Membership Fees
A. For Resident Indians :
|Life Member||Rs. 3000/- To be Paid in One Instalment|
|Annual Member||Rs. 1000/- For Each Financial Year Ending March 31st|
|Student Member||Rs. 500/- For Each Financial Year Rnding March 31st|
|*No Admission Fee|
B. For Non-Resident Indians and Others :
|Life Member||US$ 100/- To be Paid in One Instalment|
|*No Admission Fee|
C. Online Membership Registration Form Process :How to Apply
User can be filled online form for MPAI Membership, on the website of MAPI,Mumbai ie. www.mpai.co.in.
MODE OF PAYMENT- Apply from Non-Resident Indians and Others :
Membership fees payment is made by Electronic Transfer like Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Mobile Banking (All charges for the electronic transfers must be strictly borne by the applicant)
All cheques (only accept Indian local cheque) and bank drafts must be made payable to "Molecular Pathology Association of India" in US dollars or its equivalent in Indian rupees. Please indicate the registrant's name on the back of the local cheque/bank draft.
MODE OF PAYMENT- Apply from Indian :
All payment must be made in Indian rupees and made payable to "Molecular Pathology Association of India" Payable at Mumbai in the form of a online fund transfer (Net banking/Debit card/Credit card/Mobile banking) or local cheque/bank draft or by depositing the amount directly into the account of Molecular Pathology Association of India as shown herewith :
Beneficiary Bank :- HDFC Bank
Bank Address :- 322, Goregaon West- Jawahar Nagar, Mumbai (Maharashtra) India, 400062
Name of Account :- Molecular Pathology Association of India
Account Number :- 03221450000085
Bank's MICR Code :- 400240045
Bank's IFSC Code :- HDFC0000322
If you are payment by local cheque/bank draft. Please indicate the registrant's name on the back of the local cheque/bank draft.
Apply Online Registration Form (* The registration functions only with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 6.0 or above verson Browser. )
Note : Instructions for Apply Online Registration Form -
The process of online registration form submissions which are as follows :
1. Before filling the registration form, kindly read the MPAI rules and regulations carefully.
2. Fill all the columns carefully; incomplete registration form will be rejected.
3. After successfully Submition of the registration form then generated automatic registration no.
4. Follow the MPAI registration number generated for any future correspondence.
5. User may enter his/her name in place of bank reference no, if bank does not provide bank reference no.
6. Scanned photo to upload (.jpg or .png formats only with max. size 1 mb, width 90px and height 120px).
7. Bank Challan Receipt to upload (.jpg or .png or pdf file formats only with max. size 1 mb).
8. The ambiguous uploaded digital images will be rejected.
9. That user can send mail on email@example.com about their extra information and/or enquiry. It is necessary to mention automatic provided online MPAI registration no in any email correspondence.
10. User must be submitted electronically & Registration form in hard copy will NOT be accepted.
11. Browser Recommendations: The registration functions only with Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0 & Google Chrome.